PDA

View Full Version : Hi - New here. Need help :(

Summerx
14-07-17, 14:58
Hi, ok so i have suffered from anxiety all kinds of, since i was very little. I have social anxiety and generalised anxiety. I have lots of sometimes unavoidable things i have real phobias of to. I am 26 and suffered for as long as i can remember. I have been up and down recently but i am going on holiday in 9 days - for 9 days (which is my first worry) im going with my bf and 2 friends the villa is booked but i still havent booked my ticket - i am so anxious, like reallllly worried about so much, i dont know if i can go through with it but i think i will regret not going. i am having a constant battle, any advice PLEASE?

I constantly battle myself daily over almost everything anyway and it feels like the battle is getting harder and im loosing more often, im loosing the fight to want to do anything, i cant see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. i am so sick of feeling this way.

venusbluejeans
14-07-17, 15:03
Hiya Summerx and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

aprilmoon
14-07-17, 15:06
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Summerx
14-07-17, 15:09
Thanks, how can i get into the chat without waiting 5 days? it says i can ask an admin? thanks