PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Feeling

up a ladder
13-05-07, 20:15
I have very mixed feelings about Sundays. I like the day as it is generally relaxing, but there is always the feeling that work is getting very close. By 10:00 at night, I am feeling pretty grim.

up a ladder
14-05-07, 08:20
Got to work very early as I was awake at 3.
I am the only one here and it is not too bad so far.

Nibbles
14-05-07, 12:18
I think everyone gets those feelings to some degree Up. I personally think they should scrap Mondays and add another Friday! :sign20: The important thing is you went to work even though you felt grim and that is worth a hearty pat on the back. Well done bud :yesyes:

Coni
14-05-07, 18:26
Hi u.a.l.

I agree entirely....my sunday feeling starts around 9pm on saturday night....and I find it very difficult to switch off on a friday, so saturdays the only day I can relax to any extent....how sad am I?

luv Coni X

Insomniac
16-05-07, 22:26
Sunday feeling..... I like that. Its the pre-Monday blues.

I am skimming through and finding titles which click with me and seem to be replying to yours a bit. Its good to find you're not alone.

I was chatting with my hubby earlier about the anxiety/depression. I said I love my job, my colleagues are lovely, my boss is really understanding, and I love working with the kids. But that still doesn't make Monday any easier, and it does tend to seep into Sunday too. lol

My Friday is a big relief. So I don't have Coni's problem there. But I have to say that sometimes by Saturday night I am thinking about Sunday and aware that its the last day before I have to go back to work. doh!