PDA

View Full Version : Peroneal neuropathy

Cathy c 123
15-07-17, 05:00
I was diagnosed with peroneal neuropathy causing foot drop. I have had MRI of back brain and nerve conduction and emg test confirming and I'm scheduled for surgery to decompress the nerve. I have had 2 neurologist tell this is not als but I can't get it out of my ming like its seriously ruling my life. Yes I am in therapy and back on celexa. I'm giving myself symptoms . my anxiety just won't go away I barely sleep my body hurts mostly my legs . I think I need more than just therapy cause I'm really suffering. Any suggestions on how to get out of this dark place would be so thankful.

NancyW
15-07-17, 13:36
I recently had peroneal tendonitis, it took weeks to settle down. Not fun at all.

Cathy why don't you believe your diagnosis, MRI and nerve conduction, and EMG?

What would ease your mind?

Cathy c 123
17-07-17, 18:32
I don't know I'm guessing because I'm a single mom and fear of leaving my little guy is awful. I'm trying to stay positive it's just hard

Becazican
20-07-17, 03:57
I am going through the same fear with being diagnosed with sensimotor polyneurapathy, feet are numb. I have convinced myself i have als, i have twitches in both legs. I am on Wellbutrin and klonopin