PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

psychofatale
13-05-07, 21:31
:) Hello everybody,

I am 32 years old, female and from the North East of England. I am a Yorkshire lass at heart!! I have suffered on and off with depression and anxiety since I was a child really if I am truthful I just didnt know what it was back then. Anyway when I was 26 I gave birth to a stillborn full term baby boy and thats when I started to suffer badly with anxiety and panic attacks much worse than ever before. I have been on several meds and the most recent is escitalopram since christmas which is working great, I am also now a full time University student studying psychology I am just nearing the end of my second year (exam time yikes!!)

Of course there is a lot more to my story but I wont bore you with it right now.

I had this place reccommended to me by a friend and I have to say it seems a great friendly supportive place. I cant wait to use the chatroom

:yesyes: speak to you all soon:flowers:

honeybee3939
13-05-07, 21:34
Hi

Welcome to NMP, its lovely too see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

p.s im another Yorkshire lass too !!:)

groovygranny
13-05-07, 21:35
Hi there, big :welcome:to you!

You've definitely been advised wisely - plenty of help and support here!

I'm sure your story isn't boring - we all have one.:hugs:

:flowers:

SANDYJANE
14-05-07, 08:54
hi and a big warm welcome .

love sandy xxx

trac67
14-05-07, 10:37
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Nibbles
14-05-07, 12:01
Hi and :welcome:

Glad to have you onboard! We all look forward to seeing you around on the forums and in chat when you're ready. Everyone is very supportive and you'll soon have a new circle of buddies.

Take care,

nomorepanic
14-05-07, 19:26
Hi there

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people and get loads of support and advice!

Southern_Belle
14-05-07, 19:28
Hi,

Welcome to the site. You will find alot of information, support and will make many friends.

Laura :)

Pink Princess
15-05-07, 08:29
hey and welcome to the site, this site offers lots of good advice and support and you will make many friends along the way, hoppe to talk soon, take kare xxx

manmoor
16-05-07, 08:27
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you. xx