PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety after sex?

Haruka
15-07-17, 17:48
Hi everyone, so I'm having a rough time right now.

For an idea, about a year ago I lost my virginity to this guy who I thought was my friend. A month or so after he blocked me on snapchat and Instagram and that kinda broke my heart, I was hurt about it. All that fun stuff.

Anyways, last night he messaged me on Facebook wanting to hang out. I knew I shouldn't, but I did anyways, and of course we had sex. And I was all excited about it at first, but the moment it was done I felt SO guilty. Like I just felt awful. I felt sick to my stomach.

After that I went home, went to bed, then when I woke up 2 hours later I had the worse anxiety, the type that tickles my chest non stop and makes me feel so uncomfortable. Makes me nauseated too. I've been trying to go back to sleep for the past few hours, but I've only managed to dose off occasionally.

I don't know what to do. I want this anxiety to go away and to stop, but I don't know how and I'm so afraid it will never go away, even though I know that's not logical. Any advice or comforting words are so much appreciated.

chrismex89
16-07-17, 03:33
Im a GP doctor, its probably that you feel that way because you know he only want sex and maybe you want something else, this situation creates suggestion and feed your anxiety.

Greetings from Mexico.

JJT
16-07-17, 05:05
Haruka... I really don't think you did anything wrong necessarily. You might want to ask yourself why you agreed in the first place? best of luck

vicky23
16-07-17, 11:44
Hi Haruka,
I'm sorry you've had this experience some men can be ruled by their sex drives without regard for a woman's feelings.
The good news is not all men are like this. I can understand why you went over we all long for connection and to be wanted is a very powerful force. Try and cut yourself some slack in terms of feeling guilty, you made a mistake but they happen and we learn from them
Best wishes

Bigboyuk
16-07-17, 19:33
Hi You (sorry need to say this, you were used and was vunerable) Ok here's what you do block him now as my guess he will text you again and you know the rest You are better than him and don't need him Good luck :) Cheers