PDA

View Full Version : Its not just me then

s boyd
13-05-07, 23:40
Firstly Iyd like to thank the creator of this space - I think you are very brave and I thought I was the only one who felt like this.
My name is Sarah, Im 32 and have a long term partner, two kids and a dog!!
I have seen neurologists, had MRIs, blood test and the like. I have been convinced I had MS,ME you name it. Finally 3 yrs ago my consultant psychiatric neurologist told me that It was official and indeed what my mother constantly called me - I am a hyperchondriac. I am a worrier and I worry about worrying. I take Imipramine hydrochloride a anti depressant. That is the only intervention I ve had . The tenseness and shaking are the two main symptoms that and choking on liquids dragging foot etc........... This is my 1st visit to the site and I hope i can get some support cos up to now is been just me. Thanks

Ellen70
14-05-07, 01:15
Hello S and welcome to nmp.

There are many people on here who have problems similiar to yours and I hope you find sharing your feelings helps you.

Take care for now

Eibhlin

xBettyBoopx
14-05-07, 01:54
Hi s

Welcome to nmp, you will certainly get a lot of support here, many many suffer as you do and we try to help each other. I have the swallowing liquid thing too and panic attacks tension anxiety etc. Sometimes it just helps to know that you are not alone, that alone can ease the tension and to know that you can come here any time. I think health anxiety comes with high tension levels, if I had a penny for everytime I thought I was having a heart attack, stroke etc I'd be a millionaire, lol.
I hope you find some comfort here, take care for now.
Elspeth

SANDYJANE
14-05-07, 08:31
hi and a big warm welcome

love sandy xxx

Scarlett77
14-05-07, 08:40
Hi S,

Welcome to the site - hope you find it helpful,

Scarlett x

trac67
14-05-07, 10:50
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Southern_Belle
14-05-07, 19:26
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. You will find alot of information, support and make many friends. There are many of us here just like you.

Laura :)

nomorepanic
14-05-07, 19:27
Firstly Iyd like to thank the creator of this space - I think you are very brave and I thought I was the only one who felt like this.

Hi Sarah

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Thank you for the kind comments.:yesyes:

You will meet some fab people and get loads of support and advice!

groovygranny
14-05-07, 19:30
Hi sarah, big :welcome:to you!

Yes, you'll get help and support here for sure!

:flowers:

honeybee3939
14-05-07, 20:16
Hi Sarah

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Pink Princess
15-05-07, 08:13
hey sarah, welcome to the site, you will get lots of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way, you are definatly not alon xx talk soon and take kare xxxxxx

manmoor
16-05-07, 08:31
Hi Sarah,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

sarahby
16-05-07, 13:03
hi, I have been diagnosed as having m.e., but like you in my head it must always be something else. I worry constantly about MS, my dad had this so it is always more of a worry to me, even though it is not found to be hereditery.
I can not have a simple head ache without it being a "brain tumour". I make anything in somthing! If you need to chat, let me know x

WELCOME