PDA

View Full Version : Just a guy with a few little issues at the moment.

The Colonel
16-07-17, 01:59
Hi guys. Brand new here tonight. I found the forum while searching for advice regarding my anxiety issues ive recently been encountering.

Little bit of background on me.
Im a 34 year old guy who until recently thought i had everything but a recent breakup with my partner of 3 years has left me feeling rather low and extrememly stressed out.
I have little history of depression but have always been a bit of a hot head(stress) I always put that down to a long term drug addiction (marajuana).
Around 2 weeks ago my partner and I split up and ive had trouble accepting it since. The main stresses and strains are money, caring for my lovely Chocolate Lab, work, being on my own and acceptance of the breakup.
I have also recently stopped taking drugs which has probably not helped short term but is the certain answer to a few of my problems long term.
Ive been unable to focus at work and have subsequently been signed off for a short period and given a low dose of anti depressants by the doctor.

I guess the reason im here is to ask you guys to share with me your ways of dealing with these issues and maybe meet others who are in a similar situation. Share the burdens so to speak.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
LEE

venusbluejeans
16-07-17, 02:04
Hiya The Colonel and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

justin7278
16-07-17, 13:33
Move on and acceptance my friend! once you nail that you will feel a dam site. better. take it easy👍

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Colonel
16-07-17, 22:32
Thank you for the replies guys.
Im not sure where exactly to ask but i wondered if i could be allowed access to the chat rooms at all?
Id like to try and connect with some people who are sharing similar issues like myself. I think it would be benificial to me and maybe others too. Thanks
LEE