PDA

View Full Version : sleeping on the sofa again!!!!!

traciec39
14-05-07, 00:50
hi all
for the last 6 weeks i panic when i have to go to bed, so i find myself on the sofa watching tv untill i fall asleep night after night.

My hubby is getting really fed up with it and there is tension at home.

Does anyone else suffer like this?

thabnks tracie xx

xBettyBoopx
14-05-07, 01:40
Hi traciec
Yes i suffer with this too. I usually end up on net until I can't keep my eyes open anymore. I live on my own and don't work so it's easier for me. I think it's the silence of the night, no tv no comp no radio, do u have a personal stereo u could listen to so as not to disturb ure hubby? Sorry I don't have a better solution for u. I am getting a bit better, so there is hope :).
Elspeth

SANDYJANE
14-05-07, 08:33
hi ,, i used 2 be like this upto about two months ago , now i sleep upstairs but have to have my cd player on very low and leave the light on in the hall .

love sandy xx

blackie
14-05-07, 09:56
Hiya
Have you tried audio books? I find them great because you can really get into the story untill you fall asleep. Might have to use a walkmen though so as not to desturb your hubbie.
I went through a really bad phase of not wanting to go to bed and watching TV till i fell asleep. It was making me exhasted but the audio books really helped me. Now im fine and only have the odd night.
Blackie

traciec39
14-05-07, 12:58
thank you all for your advise,

Do you know if the audio books are on cd or tape? think i will go out today and buy one.
thanx again u lovely people
tracie xxxx

blackie
14-05-07, 15:42
Hiya
You can get them on either tape or CD.
Hope it works
Take care
Blackie