PDA

View Full Version : rashes that hasn't gone away

socksrox
17-07-17, 03:57
just when i start to calm down about something, i get worked up again!!! ugh. for the past few weeks i've had this persistent rash on my pelvis and leg. last year i had the same rash on my leg before and it went away but i can't remember how... they're both invisible save for the small hive-like lumps, scabbing, and redness from my leg that happens when i scratch it too much... and the really small and soft bumps on my pelvis rash. i changed my clothes, my sheets, showered, it's not a change in soap or laundry detergent...

i've been stressed out lately because of my other worries and the fact that i've been trying to get aid for college, but of course i (stupidly) googled my symptoms and now i'm worried about lymphoma. i can't match all the symptoms but i know that i've been having on and off night sweats ( which are probably because of how the heating is in my room, because it's summer and it always ends up feeling like an oven without the AC ) and i can't tell what a swollen lymph node in the pelvis area looks like so i'm just frantically trying to check it in the mirror!!!

i told my mother about the rash when it first happened last year but she just said that she had a similar issue but i don't know. it hadn't happened on my pelvis before, that's new and it's more annoying and embarrassing to ask for help with. my skin feels dry on my leg but my pelvis skin is another story. i'm just trying to figure out what's going on and i'm worried that i've been ignoring something even bigger here. has someone experienced the same??? what am i going to do...

socksrox
27-07-17, 22:33
if there's anyone that can help me at all i really need it
i've been trying to put my worries about these things past my mind but my rash on my leg hasn't gone away completely and now the itchiness on my pelvis stopped being on the skin and now itches under the skin and i can't scratch it out. i've been more stressed than ever trying to get things in on time for college but now i'm focusing hard on everything else that can point to something being horribly wrong with me

i feel as though my legs got a lot thinner than i remember them being and now i'm freaking out about if i lost a lot of weight and i can't even tell if i have because i hadn't looked at my weight before. i'm already naturally a really thin person but i don't remember what's normal or what's not

my itches wont go away and i feel like i'm driving myself up the wall about this every day. i just tore through several pairs of pants trying to see if they felt different and i can't tell if they're roomier or always felt that way. why can't i just be a normal person who worries about normal things