PDA

View Full Version : Bulging veins on my hands and feet

henryhill92
17-07-17, 22:18
This is has been bugging me for three days now. The veins on my hands and feet are bulging like crazy and are way more visible. I have dropped some weight lately however it can't the only reason. Since I feel continuous discomfort(sometimes more so than other times) in both my hands and feet. No pain luckily. When I walk I can feel my feet tingle and whatnot.

Doing breathing exercises helps the tingling and discomfort a little but veins will not go away. When I put my hands up I can see it subsiding only to get return when I put them down. The one big vein at the top of my left wrist is ridiciously large and even hurts a little when I lay my hand flat on the table at 90 degree angle. It's like my hands are getting too much blood for no reason at all. Like arrrgggg

It's driving me nuts a little. Anyone ever had this? Will this go away if I lower my anxiety? I have been under some stress last couple weeks.

Magic
17-07-17, 22:45
Blimey Henryhill, Mine are like that. I am female. I put it down to the hot weather we have been having lately here in UK. Don't know if it is normal or not.
My feet and hands do hurt a bit too.
Don't know if anyone else has the same.

henryhill92
17-07-17, 23:07
Does it also extend alongside your forearms a little too? Like I can see it bulge more at certain places and it feels tense and tender to touch. I have been under a lot of stress/anxiety lately but now that I've calmed down it's still there and just weirding me out constantly. I hate being conscious of my hands and feet like this lmao. I was feeling somewhat better but my body is being a total dick now. pardon my french