PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sorry for myself

hopeful
14-05-07, 11:28
I have a husband and 3 kids and not 1 of them give a dam about me.
My daughter lies to me, my 2 sons speak to me like dirt and my husband either shouts or laughs at me when I get upset about it. Not 1 of them help around the house willingly and Im ashamed to say that at the moment I dont like any of them. I just seem to go to work, come home to work some more,sleep and work again. I try so hard to be a good wife and mother but none of my family appreciate me. My anxiety has been sky high for the last 2 weeks, I just want to feel peace and contentment again. I want to feel loved but feel hated and uncared for. Sorry, I know this post is selfish but I had to get it out.
julie x

honeybee3939
14-05-07, 12:00
Hi Julie

Im sorry to hear you are feeling like this:ohmy: ,but to be honest its sounds very much like my sittuation at home too. Sometimes i feel they take me for granted because i do everything (cook, clean etc), my mum keeps telling me i need to get out on my own with friends etc as my husband and kids all take me for granted, they would probably apprecciate me more then if im not around.
Only yesterday i was out all day with mum at a christiening i didnt get home till 7pm to find hubby and kids sat waiting for me to cook them tea!!!( i think they would starve rather than cook!lol.

Im sure your hubby and kids love you to bits just like i know mine do too, but im afraid there as to come a time when we have to put our foot down and not be taken for granted.

Your not alone Julie sending you a hug :hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

SamJay
14-05-07, 12:07
Hi Julie,

I'm sorry you're feeling down at the mo'...it's not nice when you feel taken for granted.

Just wanted to send you a hug :hugs:

Take care,

Sam xxx

hopeful
14-05-07, 13:26
Thanks Andrea and Sam for your replies and hugs. I love my family, I just wish they showed that they love me.
julie x