PDA

View Full Version : Slow heart rate, very worried

Ladybandit08
18-07-17, 03:30
I often deal with a fast heart rate, 90-95. The last few days my heart rate has been noticeably slower. My resting heart rate has been around 65, and laying in bed falling asleep it was hitting 50-55 and once it said 44, I don't know if that was a fluke but I have been scared ever since ...which should make my heart beat fast like usual but it's not...My chest was feeling hollow or something that's why I checked my pulse in the first place. I can't really explain the feeling in my chest, just that I could sense my heart was slower than normal.

Is this ok? Should I be worried? I've been obsessing all day long. Just miserable :(

Thank you in advance ...

Fishmanpa
18-07-17, 13:16
What's wrong with that? :shrug: It's natural for our heart rate to slow while falling asleep. That's good news!

Positive thoughts

floridagirl1984
18-07-17, 15:52
no need to be worried, this is normal heart rate when you are resting and about to go to sleep. What you will notice is that when you breathe in your heart speeds up a bit and when you exhale it slows down. That hollow feeling i know all too well about it scares me quite often, and sometimes i get scared and have to check my pulse when it feels like my heart is not beating :scared15: i hate it. im getting better because i force myself not to check my pulse but it still scares that crap out of me.