PDA

View Full Version : Body aches

Bakebeansrule
18-07-17, 05:58
I've noticed for the last couple of weeks my muscles/joints have hurt. From my shoulders to my fingers and my hips to my toes. They ache and constantly feel like they need to be stretched. I wake up in the night and feel like I need to move them to get some relief. I lost count how many times I woke up last night feeling like I couldn't breathe so I know my anxiety is high. I've had similar to this before but it's not lasted as long and I put it down to taking the mini pill as after I'd stop for a few days so would the aches but this doesn't seem to have helped this time.

I'm also worried about my sugar levels. I felt rubbish at the weekend, both of my parents have type 2 diabetes so I checked my sugar it was 12.8 I've never seen it that height, admittedly I did have tea and cookies for breakfast then a pot noodle for lunch and didn't do anything all afternoon. An hour later after 15 mins of excersise and pottering around the house I checked it again and it was 4.8. Yesterday after work it was 6.5, I wonder if this could be adding to my feeling rubbish and achey

StellaNova
19-07-17, 05:25
If you are waking up with anxiety than I would def contribute your soreness to anxiety as well. I was sore from tense muscles for months until I calmed down.. my joints hurt I thought I had arthritis. I'm 28 by the way.. if you don't have a diagnosed issue I would suggest not checking your blood sugar unless a doctor suggest it. You can easily get trapped in a worry pattern over each reading...I've been there lol. Just give yourself some time.. like I said mine lasted forrrrrever and your body takes a while sometimes to calm down even if your mind is

Good luck ((hugs))