PDA

View Full Version : Room for one more?

DNR
18-07-17, 10:11
Hello, my name is Daniel, I am a long time lurker and long time anxiety sufferer, I am not here just to unload my anxiety problems, I am here to speak with others and to hopefully offer support to others.

I really don't know what to write here, but hello and see you around the forums :)

DNR

venusbluejeans
18-07-17, 10:35
Hiya DNR and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
18-07-17, 11:05
Hi Dan hey welcome aboard to NMP :) Hey that made me laugh (best medicine going :) ) There's plenty of room on here!! Cya Cheers

diamondgeezer65
18-07-17, 11:32
Hello Daniel and welcome. I found this site earlier in Jan and its been a big help. The chatroom in the evenings good to speak to other people in the same boat as you. :welcome:

DNR
19-07-17, 17:36
Thanks everyone, I will read the articles etc, read most of them and fount them very helpful, BigboyUK I do hope to add humour into my posts, and hopefully speak more around the forums, Diamondgeezer65 I intend to use the chatroom the moment my five days are up as you have to be a member for five days before having access to the chatroom, speak soon.

Thanks.

Bigboyuk
20-07-17, 11:05
HI DNR I am sure you can it just takes time to settle in :) Looking forward to hearing more about you! Cheers