PDA

View Full Version : Been to GP again today - about penile cancer

unsure_about_this
18-07-17, 17:28
As you know I been worried about penile cancer with my symptoms with my foreskin feeling abit tight, he says he cannot see anything abdominal (and promise that, he looked me in the eyes) just a bit of redness, I asked him what I should be looking out for.

He said keep an eye on it. I am log heads with my parents, with this HA.

I know I am 33 and should be living my life with a partner, she will not be able to handle me with my health worries.

Phuzella
18-07-17, 17:43
Did you ask him what to do about the soreness?

unsure_about_this
18-07-17, 18:09
Not to touch it as much I have done, I wlill trap my foreskin and make it tighter

axolotl
18-07-17, 18:27
Did you talk to your doctor about health anxiety?

unsure_about_this
18-07-17, 18:31
Did you talk to your doctor about health anxiety?

Yes I saw the same doctor and all he could do was say sorry, he knows I am waiting to be seen, he might chase it up for me now I been in with a worry (it could be six more weeks before I see anyone)

axolotl
18-07-17, 19:18
Yes I saw the same doctor and all he could do was say sorry, he knows I am waiting to be seen, he might chase it up for me now I been in with a worry (it could be six more weeks before I see anyone)

OK, think you've said that before, I lose track where everyone is.

In the meantime try and see each scare as another manifestation of HA, try not to post her about your perceived symptoms, or go to the doctor. I know it's hard, hope you're not on the waiting list too long.

Fishmanpa
19-07-17, 00:39
Diagnosis: Health anxiety and too much fidget spinning? :whistles:

Positive thoughts

Becazican
20-07-17, 03:47
They can stretch the foreskin with a little nic with numbing cream