PDA

View Full Version : Long Term HA Sufferer - Latest Breakdown

superjonboy
18-07-17, 21:11
Hello

I've been here before. Back really struggling.

I had done really well from 2009 - 2014. Had a breakdown in 2015 but by the end of the year I was back on Sertraline and functioning normally again. 2016 was good and 2017 has been fine up until a few weeks ago.

I had been missing doses of my Sertraline (100mg) - sometimes 5 days in a row. I've gradually gone backwards until Thursday just gone I ended up in A + E. Had lots of tests ECG, Blood Pressure, Stats, 4 lots of bloods taken. Everything fine apart from Ectopic beats. So reassured I thought its nothing heart or stroke related e.t.c.

Ever since I've been finding it impossible to relax. Getting severe tension all over. Really struggling to relax my muscles. My hands are pins/needles because they've been so tense. I try and relax but then seconds later I notice I've completely tensed up again. How can I stop this? IS it dangerous?

Really struggling :(

superjonboy
19-07-17, 15:50
Well I've just ruined my wife's birthday and our mini getaway with this.
I'm going to have to make it up to her big time but I can't help but think she'd be better off without me ��

Fishmanpa
19-07-17, 16:28
Can you get yourself back on schedule with the meds? Obviously, that was a catalyst for this blip.

Positive thoughts

superjonboy
19-07-17, 20:57
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Yes I've been taking them every day again. Hoping they start working properly again soon.