PDA

View Full Version : Worried about having aaa

Xx_Pringles_xX
19-07-17, 01:08
Hi I am having some mild abdominal pain, and I am also having some back pain but only when I push on it. So as you might of guessed the first thing did was Look up the symptoms and the first thing that popped up was aaa (Abdominal aortic aneurism) and now i can't seem to get the thought o having it out of my head. BTW im only 15 and I have seen multiple comments about doctors saying that having an aaa at my age is very very very rare. I just hoping for some reassurance. Any advice is appreciated thx

Careful1
19-07-17, 04:47
Awww honey please don't waste any more of your time worrying about this!! Your chances of this happening to you are next to 0. Seriously your odds of winning the lotto more then 1 time are more favorable then you having this happen...

Never Google symptoms.. it's never a good idea. Google always gives you the worst possible scenario.

Do talk to your parents and let them know your stomach has been bothering you. Perhaps a visit to the Dr may be in order, just to look you over and make sure all is well but I'm sure given some time your abdominal pain will pass...

You might also want to talk to your Dr if you find yourself anxious about your health or other things often. Anxiety knows no age and is common even in 15 year olds but it can be managed with therapy, meds or a combination of the 2... good luck

StellaNova
19-07-17, 04:50
I agree dear. I had anxiety/ it's abdominal pain that was worse then the time I had a kidney stone.. it was absolutely nothing. Your stomach will react first to your worries so try not to google anymore and make sure you are eating and drinking right. It can take a bit to ge your stomach to feeling better so just keep your head up

Awww honey please don't waste any more of your time worrying about this!! Your chances of this happening to you are next to 0. Seriously your odds of winning the lotto more then 1 time are more favorable then you having this happen...

Never Google symptoms.. it's never a good idea. Google ways gives you the worst possible scenario.

Do talk to your parents and let them know your stomach has been bothering you. Perhaps a visit to the Dr may be in order, just to look you over and make sure all is well but I'm sure given some time your abdominal pain will pass...

Xx_Pringles_xX
19-07-17, 06:32
Thanks for the reassurance it has made me feel all the better.