PDA

View Full Version : Transient Vision Loss

fishmahboi
19-07-17, 13:25
Hey guys. I was photo editing today and suddenly my eyes blacked out for a second. Haven't had any more of the blacking out. Making an appointment with the doc today so that I can confirm what is wrong. Anybody have any idea with regards anxiety or could it be something serious because of my thumb twitching a few days ago?

Shazamataz
20-07-17, 10:57
When my anxiety was at it's worst I had constant vision issues and when my levels raised really high, this was mostly when driving, I often felt I lost vision. I believe it was all anxiety and since I've pushed through it I don't have the vision losses any more. Hope that helps.

fishmahboi
20-07-17, 11:42
When my anxiety was at it's worst I had constant vision issues and when my levels raised really high, this was mostly when driving, I often felt I lost vision. I believe it was all anxiety and since I've pushed through it I don't have the vision losses any more. Hope that helps.

Thanks, went to the doctor again and he told me to get an eye exam. We did extra pyramid stuff and tandem gait and he was confident that i was fine.