PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely horrendous today.

psychadelic-brie
19-07-17, 13:32
I'm in a state today. I have been withdrawing off of Seroxat using the liquid and have been lucky to have a fairly understanding doctor who knows how evil this drug is. I reduce by 0.25ml every 10ish weeks. It's become harder the lower I get, which I already knew. Around the 8 week mark I get withdrawal kick in. I had it this week but then out of nowhere this morning I vomited up my breakfast and my meds that I had taken less than ten minutes beforehand. The vomit looked the colour of the liquid meds, so I took my usual dose again. Since then I have been in a state of extreme panic. I am home alone until 5pm and I honestly am terrified. I don't know if I've just convinced myself I didn't vomit the first lot up so now i'm running on a double dose, or if I genuinely am feeling effects from too much Seroxat. I've been on this drug a few years and withdrawing for one year. Currently on 7.5ml. I just need some reassurance I'll feel better tomorrow and that I'm not alone, although I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

panic_down_under
19-07-17, 23:28
I am home alone until 5pm and I honestly am terrified. I don't know if I've just convinced myself I didn't vomit the first lot up so now i'm running on a double dose, or if I genuinely am feeling effects from too much Seroxat.

I suspect that your symptoms are mostly from the anxiety triggered by the vomiting and fears around having taken a possible greater dose, rather than any med effect.