PDA

View Full Version : this is madness, i just cannot anymore

AnxiousTeen97
19-07-17, 16:45
My heart is racing strange feelings tightness pains around my chest arms. My heart is racing like all the time. Within a period of 2months I have had so many ecgs echos, a week ago had a 24h monitoring, then the next day a stress test too, I was told that my heart is fine, I am only 19 but everyday living in fear of having an heart attack. I am om week 2 of setraline 50mg. I need someone to explain me better how it is to have an heart disease and by how much time something should happen already, I feel stuck. Chained, in hell

Fishmanpa
19-07-17, 17:12
How is the therapy going? You said you were starting in June.

From May 8th:

Are you getting professional help for your anxiety?

Not yet, I have the appointment next month

Positive thoughts

AnxiousTeen97
19-07-17, 17:20
I was just given the meds and have to go back like a month later. I am sitting right now with 110+ heart rate. Its killing me

Fishmanpa
19-07-17, 18:03
I was just given the meds and have to go back like a month later. I am sitting right now with 110+ heart rate. Its killing me

A month later from then is now. When is the appointment?

What meds and dosage were you given?

Positive thoughts

axolotl
19-07-17, 18:37
With respect, you can see with the amount of tests you were given doctors don't take risks with heart symptoms, and would not say you were fine if you weren't. Nothing anyone here could say should be able to be more convincing to you than that.