PDA

View Full Version : Headache/Stuff

Black
19-07-17, 19:09
I keep having a pain behind and/or above both my eyes, as well as a headache, and sometimes I've been getting nauseous from exertion and a head twitch/dizziness. I'm overweight, and after a whole year of tests, 5 months ago being when I had a scan and another EKG, they said I'm ok and it's all anxiety, BP, and my general overweightness. Am I over-worrying in thinking it's an aneur, or my heart? Could it be anxiety (and the fact even the slightest exertion is meh because of my general overweightness and inactivity?) I just worry so much, but all they ever do is assure me I'm ok when I go.

---------- Post added at 13:05 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

Also my ears have been kinda stopped up, a doctor even claiming one of them was and I'm wondering if that's contributing to my issues a lot. (On-going since my anxiety started or before it, like feels like something in my ear for like over a year but they never do anything about it.)

---------- Post added at 13:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Or sometimes blurriness! It makes me quite afraid! Also scalp sensitivity!

axolotl
19-07-17, 20:44
If you've been checked out and tested and told it's anxiety then yes, you are over-worrying.

Black
19-07-17, 21:04
If you've been checked out and tested and told it's anxiety then yes, you are over-worrying.

Thanks. People that work at hospitals and my friends say 'you don't just magically develop this stuff five months after. You'll get told you're fine, again'. And that's pretty much /why/ I kept getting tested that year, constant worry that something had changed, constant anxiety. Perhaps I should try to accept it's anxiety. My anxiety is getting better and so I've been feeling less meh too, but... It still hits me sometimes, and I still get the worries. Appreciate it!

sdoxo
20-07-17, 01:43
The pain behind your eyes with the headaches and ear issues definitely sound like a sinus issue..

Lola-Lee
20-07-17, 10:08
I get terrible headaches also behind the eyes,I suffer really bad sinus and get ear infections,so I feel for you.Plus anxiety sucks.x