PDA

View Full Version : palpitations in dreams

pinkworry
20-07-17, 09:03
Hi, I'm new here :)

Have suffered palpitations for quite a few years. Last night in my dream I had 2 really bad palp's, something like I've never felt in real life before, like my heart started vibrating/went to jelly for a few seconds... I then awoke very suddenly with my heart racing. I'm finding it hard to work out whether this actually happened or whether it was just my dream?

---------- Post added at 09:03 ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 ----------

sorry forgot to mention - I had been worrying the previous day about my heart, this is what is making me think i may have just imagined it in my dream.. if that is even possible!!

slickadam
20-07-17, 09:11
the same(?) thing happened with me a few days ago. in my dream my whole body (incl. heart) started to shake like crazy. it woke me up and even though my heart was beating fine, i had this shaking feeling (if my blood was champagne) in my body.

:unsure:

pinkworry
20-07-17, 09:16
sorry to hear you had a similar thing! Do you think this palpitation/shaking/quivering actually occurred, or do you think it was just a dream?

slickadam
20-07-17, 09:23
sorry to hear you had a similar thing! Do you think this palpitation/shaking/quivering actually occurred, or do you think it was just a dream?

that's the million dollar question :wacko:
i think it was anxiety in our subconscious mind.

pinkworry
20-07-17, 09:40
I hope so! Starting to worry it was an episode of V-Tach :(