PDA

View Full Version : Weird head sensations. Help!

jessieblue
20-07-17, 16:33
Hi there, having suffered many different physical symptoms recently from my health anxiety, or maybe from my health and feeling anxious about them. Im not sure which really. I have recently been getting weird head sensations which are really scaring me. I know I have had some dizziness lightheaded feelings in the past and cannot be sure if these are same. I feel weird, like a bit floaty, like being on a boat sort of and the odd surge in my head. Dont know how to explain it really. Its really worrying me and I am trying not to let it take me off on my usual complete panic and breakdown when a new symptom rears its head. Last thing I need is another round or tests, mri scans or whatever as I have had so many tests recently. I had mri scans nearly 10 years ago for dizziness etc so this is not completely new. There is just the overwhelming feeling that I am about to collapse and die. I know that sounds dramatic but its how I feel. It is very scary and I am thinking of all the possible reasons, stroke, heart problem, brain tumour and so on. I just wondered if anyone else has had similar fears and symptoms before i rush off to the doctors as I am bound to do. Weirdly the symptoms seem to not be around in the evening, after a couple glasses of wine and dont bother me at night or when I first wake up, which makes them fit with my usual HA pattern. Its so hard to know if you are really seriously ill or its your HA. How do you know when to ignore and when to call an ambulance?? Urgh......so fed up with this.

Sunisong
22-07-17, 04:48
I have similar symptoms sometimes. It's probably HA, especially considering you don't have it in the morning when you first wake up and notice it later.