PDA

View Full Version : Slight sting on tip of penis with a small watery discharge

ShaunRyder
20-07-17, 20:53
Ok so my HA has gone through the roof, Sunday I felt a sting top of my penis it lasted about a 2 seconds and there was a tiny bit of watery stuff on the top and now the same has happened again today.

I am going doctors tomorrow but my anxiety is so bad right now, I am convinced it could be some sort of cancer. Should I be worried about these symptoms?

eeyorelover
20-07-17, 21:07
I don't have that bit so I'm not sure. I know that I've had UTI and it stings with that. Could be that's what you have.
It's great that you are going to be seen and get it figured.
Try a little bit of positivity to counteract that worry.
What if it's not cancer? More probable that it's not and more productive mentally to lead with the positive :)
xxx

axolotl
20-07-17, 23:30
As bad as my HA is I would be presuming infection at worst and cancer would never crossed my mind.

BikerMatt
20-07-17, 23:37
Why don't you stick a picture up? Maybe your doctor will kiss it better:D

Joking aside doesn't sound anything to worry about to me.

Fishmanpa
21-07-17, 01:15
Why don't you stick a picture up? Maybe your doctor will kiss it better:D

Joking aside doesn't sound anything to worry about to me.

No Please! That's actually happened here a few times! "What do you think this is?" **pic** :ohmy: ~lol~

Positive thoughts

sdoxo
21-07-17, 01:23
No Please! That's actually happened here a few times! "What do you think this is?" **pic** :ohmy: ~lol~

Positive thoughts

Omg! Lmao glad I missed those!!

ShaunRyder
21-07-17, 17:32

Positive thoughts

Haha I have posted some pictures in my time but would never go that far :D

I don't have that bit so I'm not sure. I know that I've had UTI and it stings with that. Could be that's what you have.
It's great that you are going to be seen and get it figured.
Try a little bit of positivity to counteract that worry.
What if it's not cancer? More probable that it's not and more productive mentally to lead with the positive

Well I rang the doctors up at 8:15 as the lines open at 8 but there were already out of appointments :lac: but tbh I feel more positive today and I have drank loads more water the past two days and it has not done it again. I have convinced myself now it is/was just an a infection apart from that ''what if'' feeling but I am sure that will pass, I will still try and get appointment for monday incase the infection is still about.

Fishmanpa
21-07-17, 18:30
Well I rang the doctors up at 8:15 as the lines open at 8 but there were already out of appointments :lac: but tbh I feel more positive today and I have drank loads more water the past two days and it has not done it again. I have convinced myself now it is/was just an a infection apart from that ''what if'' feeling but I am sure that will pass, I will still try and get appointment for monday incase the infection is still about.

That's the right attitude! :yesyes: Give it a few more days, keep hydrated and if it's still an issue after the weekend, make a call.

Positive thoughts

Bigboyuk
21-07-17, 19:03
Ahem, yes good idea keep plenty of water on the go :) really if it is a infection easily cleared up with antibiotics it's nothing serious though. And a pic well it would be like a male locker room scenario etc,etc :winks::whistles:

Josh1234
21-07-17, 23:19
Sounds like the clap, tbh

Bigboyuk
21-07-17, 23:53
Sounds like the clap, tbh Highly unlikely if you read the OP's post history, nah I would go with a UTI or Cystitus makes more sense :) Cheers

Becazican
22-07-17, 02:37
Sounds like you put your wiener somewhere where it caught something like the clap

axolotl
22-07-17, 09:11
No need to be mean to the OP, he'll know if he's done any risky behaviour and likely to get a STI, but it's perfectly possible to get an infection down there without. Either way, easily sorted and irrational to even have cancer spring to mind.

tantopat
22-07-17, 11:12
Yeah, my first thought was UTI, which is unpleasant to have but easily treatable with antibiotics. Either way, your doctor will be able to advise you and find out exactly what it is (and they will have seen it all before, so there's really nothing to be embarrassed about by talking to them and letting them examine you). :)

Bigboyuk
22-07-17, 11:17
No need to be mean to the OP, he'll know if he's done any risky behaviour and likely to get a STI, but it's perfectly possible to get an infection down there without. Either way, easily sorted and irrational to even have cancer spring to mind. He isnt, but he hasn't checked the OP's previous posts either? And agree it's possible to get a infection without doing the deed ;) Cheers

Becazican
22-07-17, 13:11
No need to be mean to the OP, he'll know if he's done any risky behaviour and likely to get a STI, but it's perfectly possible to get an infection down there without. Either way, easily sorted and irrational to even have cancer spring to mind.

really wasn't being mean, but its very unusual for a man of his age to get a uti, in this day and age , sexually transmitted diseases are a fact of life. sorry if you got offended

Bigboyuk
22-07-17, 13:24
A UTI can be present at his age too, more common than you think and as for the other well if people were more careful then STI's would be less too :) Cheers

Josh1234
22-07-17, 14:07

Lol how is saying possible sexually transmitted disease mean?

Bigboyuk
22-07-17, 14:16
Lol how is saying possible sexually transmitted disease mean? The only thing I can think of is Becazican's presumptions that the OP must have been taking risks which he hasn't A.F.A.I.K :) Cheers

ShaunRyder
22-07-17, 14:28
Sounds like you put your wiener somewhere where it caught something like the clap

Of course this was something that crossed my mind as has everything it could be, I have not been sexually active for a year/year and a half which was with my ex partner who was clean and we was safe, but of course I would not rule it out being an sti as I am no doctor but that is not a huge worry for me that was causing my HA.

Bigboyuk
22-07-17, 14:34
Of course this was something that crossed my mind as has everything it could be, I have not been sexually active for a year/year and a half which was with my ex partner who was clean and we was safe, but of course I would not rule it out being an sti as I am no doctor but that is not a huge worry for me that was causing my HA.Was there any other encounters within that 18 months? If not then it cant be a STI it's not possible :) Cheers

ShaunRyder
22-07-17, 14:40
Was there any other encounters within that 18 months? If not then it cant be a STI it's not possible :) Cheers

Nope none, was just my ex partner in that time and never had any problems after our break up since now :)

Bigboyuk
22-07-17, 14:54
Nope none, was just my ex partner in that time and never had any problems after our break up since now :):shades: You don't have a STI simple! You would know if you had a STI which say wasn't treated for 12-18 months it wouldn't be a nice experience. I had UTI a while back it was pretty painful, and a course of antibiotics sorted it out :) Cheers

ShaunRyder
22-07-17, 16:49
:shades: You don't have a STI simple! You would know if you had a STI which say wasn't treated for 12-18 months it wouldn't be a nice experience. I had UTI a while back it was pretty painful, and a course of antibiotics sorted it out :) Cheers

Thank you! :) If I can get a doctors appointment Monday is it likely I will have a urine test before given any antibiotics or would he most likely know what the problem is?

Bigboyuk
22-07-17, 16:56
Thank you! :) If I can get a doctors appointment Monday is it likely I will have a urine test before given any antibiotics or would he most likely know what the problem is? you are welcome mate :) Yes you will be tested probably with the paper test with coloured lithmuth paper strips on the other hand he may just go down the antibiotic route as UTI are quite common, glad I could help Cheers

Becazican
23-07-17, 00:39
Well thats good to hear, i doubt you have anything serious, sometimes soap gets into urethra and burns , so some liquid could of come out and freaked you out.

ShaunRyder
24-07-17, 01:30
Well my HA is back! Thought I would post here seeing it is the same sort of region, last week I was getting a sort pulling feeling in my groin, it would only last a second or so, It did not happen all of Friday, Saturday all day today until the last hour, so what did I do? Google: ''Testicular cancer groin pain'' and it is is a symptom ''Dull ache in tesicle/groin. But I have checked and no lumps, not sure what I am feeling is a ''dull ache'' as I am not sure what that means! But I was stupid enough to google so its my own fault. HA is going mad having huge panic attacks.

Also would like to add that when it was doing it last week I went to the gym on the spin bike and during it fell really tight and sore so I assumed it was a muscle injury but now I am not so sure.

MyNameIsTerry
24-07-17, 02:31
Well my HA is back! Thought I would post here seeing it is the same sort of region, last week I was getting a sort pulling feeling in my groin, it would only last a second or so, It did not happen all of Friday, Saturday all day today until the last hour, so what did I do? Google: ''Testicular cancer groin pain'' and it is is a symptom ''Dull ache in tesicle/groin. But I have checked and no lumps, not sure what I am feeling is a ''dull ache'' as I am not sure what that means! But I was stupid enough to google so its my own fault. HA is going mad having huge panic attacks.

Also would like to add that when it was doing it last week I went to the gym on the spin bike and during it fell really tight and sore so I assumed it was a muscle injury but now I am not so sure.

To quote the legendary words of axolotl's doctor on this one "sometimes balls just hurt" :D

axolotl
24-07-17, 13:26

While TC can cause pain, a painless lump is the most common symptom. Pain with no lumps means it's very unlikely to be TC.

This happened to me (pain and no lump that I could find) and it turned out to be a varicocele (an annoying but benign varicose vein), but to be honest it's more likely a bit of a strain, especially if it's arrived just after an intense spin class. I used to get this when I worked in a stockroom, and I had a bad habit of moving heavy boxed aside with my foot and straining my groin.

If it persists worth getting checked out, but only because TC is treatable to nearly 100% if caught, but this is a precaution, not because it's a likely situation. You may read something like TC is the commonest cancer in men of a certain age, but it's still very rare - it's the commonest cancer in an age group that rarely get cancer.

Just a warning though - if you overcheck it's delicate down there and you will end up hurting yourself and worrying yourself. It's hard at this point, but leave them be.

ShaunRyder
24-07-17, 14:07
While TC can cause pain, a painless lump is the most common symptom. Pain with no lumps means it's very unlikely to be TC.

This happened to me (pain and no lump that I could find) and it turned out to be a varicocele (an annoying but benign varicose vein), but to be honest it's more likely a bit of a strain, especially if it's arrived just after an intense spin class. I used to get this when I worked in a stockroom, and I had a bad habit of moving heavy boxed aside with my foot and straining my groin.

If it persists worth getting checked out, but only because TC is treatable to nearly 100% if caught, but this is a precaution, not because it's a likely situation. You may read something like TC is the commonest cancer in men of a certain age, but it's still very rare - it's the commonest cancer in an age group that rarely get cancer.

Just a warning though - if you overcheck it's delicate down there and you will end up hurting yourself and worrying yourself. It's hard at this point, but leave them be.

Hey thank you for the reply :) tbh the testicle itself has no pain or discomfort what so ever only a slight pain in the groin, I felt the pain last night which made my HA bad and had a panic attack and all the while the attack was going the pain in the groin was getting worse, once I calmed down the pain in my groin got better to going completely and not felt it since. Maybe its my HA making everything worse as it has been at its worse the last week or so :weep:

axolotl
24-07-17, 14:16
Hey thank you for the reply :) tbh the testicle itself has no pain or discomfort what so ever only a slight pain in the groin, I felt the pain last night which made my HA bad and had a panic attack and all the while the attack was going the pain in the groin was getting worse, once I calmed down the pain in my groin got better to going completely and not felt it since. Maybe its my HA making everything worse as it has been at its worse the last week or so :weep:

Sounds like you don't have anything to worry about then. Glad you're feeling better - and yes, HA does amplify every ache, pain, blip and burble.

ShaunRyder
24-07-17, 16:10
Sounds like you don't have anything to worry about then. Glad you're feeling better - and yes, HA does amplify every ache, pain, blip and burble.

Well I did have another slight pain just now when laying down, but I stood up and stretched out and walked around the house and feels ok now so thats why I am thinking a strain of some sort, also did another check down below and no lumps or swellings or pain in testicles etc. Plus its only come on during this period where my HA has been really bad. Basically just been in bed or laying in my room and not really left the house in the last week or so and my whole body just feels stiff.

ShaunRyder
25-07-17, 09:20
Well finally managed to get a Drs appointment, regarding the original post topic she was certain straight away it was an a infection and done a urine test to see what the best antibiotics would be.

Regarding the ''Testicular cancer worry'', She felt my groin and said she needed not feel my testicles and nothing indicated anything in my groin to do with cancer as I said I checked yesterday and came across no swellings or lumps, she even ruled out a hernia, she said it could be a symptom of the infection but more likely just a strain from going to the gym. Hopefully I can get over this worry now :) Thanks to everyone who gave advice it has helped these last few days!

Bigboyuk
26-07-17, 12:53
Well finally managed to get a Drs appointment, regarding the original post topic she was certain straight away it was an a infection and done a urine test to see what the best antibiotics would be.

Regarding the ''Testicular cancer worry'', She felt my groin and said she needed not feel my testicles and nothing indicated anything in my groin to do with cancer as I said I checked yesterday and came across no swellings or lumps, she even ruled out a hernia, she said it could be a symptom of the infection but more likely just a strain from going to the gym. Hopefully I can get over this worry now :) Thanks to everyone who gave advice it has helped these last few days! Hi so this is good news :) Have you started on a course of antibiotics yet and which ones are they? Thanks for the update :) Cheers

ShaunRyder
27-07-17, 14:39
Hi so this is good news :) Have you started on a course of antibiotics yet and which ones are they? Thanks for the update :) Cheers

I pick them up tomorrow, they are called ciprofloxacin.

Its funny, as soon as the doc said the groin pain is nothing to worry about the pain vanishes.. Health anxiety aye! :whistles:

MyNameIsTerry
27-07-17, 16:27
I pick them up tomorrow, they are called ciprofloxacin.

Its funny, as soon as the doc said the groin pain is nothing to worry about the pain vanishes.. Health anxiety aye! :whistles:

She must have healing hands!

Another win in the argument against fears over serious problems though. It will probably be better in a few days.

breakingbadhabits
27-07-17, 18:19
I had the issue one time after I started getting super anxious. Idk what it is but I never mentioned it to my doctor. I hadn't been with any women at the time