PDA

View Full Version : Aching hands

Aleman200
20-07-17, 22:30
For most of the day a vein on my right hand has been bulging out when I try using the computer or anything with my hand, it seems to grow hot and becomes a bit sore on the back of my hand. I'm a bit worried about it really. It feels rather uncomfortable and it's off putting.

tryingtosurvive1
21-07-17, 04:01
For most of the day a vein on my right hand has been bulging out when I try using the computer or anything with my hand, it seems to grow hot and becomes a bit sore on the back of my hand. I'm a bit worried about it really. It feels rather uncomfortable and it's off putting.

try some heat or ice maybe?

MyNameIsTerry
21-07-17, 05:05
This is one of the annoying add ons of mental health issues. I get tons of aches & pains as well as nerve related problems like spasms.

Some days I feel like an old man!

Aleman200
21-07-17, 09:03
That's how I feel recently terry! I'm not sure what's doing it but it's bloody annoying! It's when I see the vein it just grosses me out.

poppadr3w
21-07-17, 13:50
This is one of the annoying add ons of mental health issues. I get tons of aches & pains as well as nerve related problems like spasms.

Some days I feel like an old man!

I've felt this way for some time. In my mid twenties I was having exercise injuries, aches and pains no one my age should. Now I am 29 and it is still there, with random shooting pains added into the mix over the past year or two. My wife calls me an old man :(

Pipkin
21-07-17, 13:54
Join the club. I'm only mid 40s and I feel more like mid 80s with my cracking and creaking, and various aches and pains. I ran competitively for years and I'm sure that's left me worse off. I just ignore it and carry on.

Pip

Aleman200
21-07-17, 17:31
Thanks guys :) hopefully I can ignore it and enjoy myself a bit but it's tough. I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to veins and things.

Fishmanpa
21-07-17, 18:28
Join the club. I'm only mid 40s and I feel more like mid 80s with my cracking and creaking, and various aches and pains. I ran competitively for years and I'm sure that's left me worse off. I just ignore it and carry on.

Pip

I feel ya man! I wish they made 3 in 1 oil for human bodies!

Positive thoughts and creaking bones...

BazB44
21-07-17, 20:59
do u ever get the twitching fingers? like when your thumbs (or any finger really) jolts back and forth. I got those today for a few hours, scared the hell out of me.