PDA

View Full Version : Never be happy

scaredgirl86
21-07-17, 02:32
Im really tired of feeling like this.I had a lot of therapists but none helped or did anything the therapist I have now isn't helping and every new therapist I'm looking at don't take my insurance. I have wasted my life I feel. My social anxiety is worse I'm always gtetting treated bad by strangers l feel like giving up on trying to have the life I want. I'm 30 and I was hoping I could fix everything find a guy and have life I want before I'm old but it's not gonna happen. No one understands how I feel I have no friends no one to talk to besides my family. I feel like I'm nothing and I'll never be accepted i will always be made fun of. I'm afraid to go out cause I'll be made fun of. I'm stuck and all I wanted was a boyfriend and it's not gonna happen. I missed my chance with a guy that was everything I wanted and haven't found anyone better in years. I don't know what to do. Anyone have any advice?

scaredgirl86
21-07-17, 22:15
It makes me more depressed everyone else's question is answered but mine

Anxiety Jim
09-08-17, 13:41
I'm sorry that you didn't get a response, that can be really tough when you're feeling low.

I think it's probably best if you try to shift your self-worth from what you have or don't have (i.e. a boyfriend).

My mother is very similar constantly saying 'everyone else has a husband' etc. She doesn't listen when I say she needs to stop putting so much of her worth on whether she has a husband or not, and start to do things for her.

I don't know whether you're the same, but if my mother did get a partner, she'd soon move on to 'everyone else has nice holidays' or 'everyone else gets to retire early' or 'everyone else has lots of money' and all of these things would be things the one thing she needs to get the life she wants, but obviously not as she'd always move on to something else. The issue is your mental health, which is what can treat to make you feel better, not boyfriends etc.