PDA

View Full Version : Hip Soreness

mike2512
21-07-17, 09:55
I have had a soreness below my left hip for approx 4 weeks now, I cant remember how it came around but vaguely remember i was playing golf at the time. It sore to press on the glute bone we sit on and the side of the hip/leg after googling all day everyday i think its near the greater trochanter.

Iv done nothing but dwell on this soreness, press and prod it and just cant get the fear of the worst out of my head. Iv also developed a fear of going to the doctors were as i used to be in there all the time seeking reassurance.

I also drive for a living which part of me knows isnt good for it healing as im on and off the clutch all day, i decided iv had enough of dwelling and went to play golf on wednesday and there was a few painful swings but the majority was pain free, it wasnt until i got back in the car i felt the pain. I sat on a hot water bottle when i got home and it eased the soreness. Yesterday slightly sore i went the gym and went on the cross trainer for an hour doing 12 miles again felt sore and stiff at the start but eased off.
I decided to book an appointment with a chiropractor and that led to a nervous worried feeling so had a bad sleep.

Got up this morning very nervous and worried so cancelled the chiro.

I think i have to face my fears before i beat this anxiety but the fear is so overwhelming. Surely if it was something sinister i wouldnt be able to play golf or go the gym. although as im writing this my brain is telling me im wrong and there is something serious wrong. I Think im going to go down the herbal route and try St Johns wort as i have yet another fear of medication im reluctant to even take paracetemol these days.

I need a new brain :mad: