PDA

View Full Version : Penpal for 47yr old guy with health anxiety/GAD

robbieuk
21-07-17, 10:35
Hi folks, I am Robbie, 47 from Scotland. For years now I have suffered from GAD and it has manifested itself in many ways over the years with things such as OCD, health anxieties and recently presents itself with giving me a certain degree of agoraphobia. I work as a field service engineer and cover sites from Aberdeen all the way down to Teeside and Tyneside. This at present gives me great pressures as I find these journeys so difficult at present. Would love someone with similar thoughts/problems to exchange coping methods. As I am out on the road I do not have much interaction with work mates outside work so my friendship circle is quite low outside work. I would like to rectify this as sometimes I think this could be adding to the vicious circle of my anxieties. So if you fancy chatting or getting to know me and share problems with me please PM me. I am a good listener and I may just be able to reassure or take your mind off things and vice verca. Looking forward to hearing from new friends. Robbie.

t0rt01se36
24-07-17, 17:18
Hello Robbie.

I suffer with GAD, possible Health Anxiety, OCD, and Agoraphobia.

Don't know what to suggest, but I hope you find a solution of a full recovery.

Please feel free to pm me and I hope you feel proud of yourself for Working.

Handbagcollector
05-08-17, 21:50
Hello, I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. I had an accident and it brought it back at full force. Send me a message I am 45 and am looking for a Pen pal.