PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety symptom? Shakes? Also citalopram question

Leanne27
21-07-17, 20:56
Hi everyone

I hope your all OK as can be.

I have had a bad left shoulder for about 9 weeks it originally eased between for about 2 weeks and was not as bad. But my anxiety peaked a couple of weeks ago again! And I have constantly kept my left shoulder tense since. I sort of pull it in to my neck and my neck muscles ache sometimes and the top of my.left arm.

Anyway went to see my.gp worries sick it's something bad like ms. And she said no she checked me over and said my muscles were extremely tense.

It's really annoying I feel so tense and my muscle in my.left arm feels sort of jittery and tremble when I'm resting sometimes or if I lift something heavy is this normal for anxiety? ! I'm so worried about it my arm feels why and heavy and I can't relax it 😢

I have started citalopram also again and I wondered what your symptoms was on them. I feel out of sorts on them. And I keep getting odd funny sensations in my.body like cold shots and needle feeling they don't last long but this is also worrying me since I started them

Thank you so much for your time and support

Sunisong
22-07-17, 04:44
It's very normal to tense your muscles when you're anxious: im dealing with a similar situation right now, stressing out over going to school in a couple of months. It's caused my shoulders to go tense, which makes my neck go tense, which makes the muscles in my head spasm and give me random pains and pressure. It will pass. You just gotta relax :). The cold shots and needle feelings are also probably related to anxiety. It's amazing what your brain can do!

nervousnelly52
22-07-17, 06:24
Totally normal

Symptoms of both anxiety AND they can possibly be caused by your SSRI

Don't worry about it

Leanne27
22-07-17, 08:31
Thank you for.your responses.

So it's normal then to sort of feel weak in a arm that you keep tensing the top of my muscle keeps jitter ing and tremble ing it's really concerning me 😢😢 I just want to to go away now