PDA

View Full Version : Worried about brain and stroke

unsure_about_this
22-07-17, 17:02
I am worried about brain tumour or I had a stroke, because I have speech problem I sometimes struggled to pronuced the word correctly, get my words out and slurred, I am worried about my face whether it dropped one side or not like I am leaning to one side sometimes, but my eyes play tricks with me. It only happens to me when I recording myself

Carrie8484
22-07-17, 20:50
I am worried about brain tumour or I had a stroke, because I have speech problem I sometimes struggled to pronuced the word correctly, get my words out and slurred, I am worried about my face whether it dropped one side or not like I am leaning to one side sometimes, but my eyes play tricks with me. It only happens to me when I recording myself

It only happens when you record yourself? Then you certainly haven't had a stroke and you don't have a brain tumour :) You're probably just a bit nervous or anxious talking to the camera and that can 100% affect your speech.

Another person i.e. family member would be the first person to tell you your face was drooping to one side, plus you've seen the doctor recently who would have noticed.

unsure_about_this
22-07-17, 21:14
It only happens when you record yourself? Then you certainly haven't had a stroke and you don't have a brain tumour :) You're probably just a bit nervous or anxious talking to the camera and that can 100% affect your speech.

Another person i.e. family member would be the first person to tell you your face was drooping to one side, plus you've seen the doctor recently who would have noticed.

Thanks for your help, as for my speech with my disability this is pretty common for me, I think I get too execited and the way I had my camera set up did not help. I only been doing filming the last few days so my mouth is all over all the place making faces

I have talked to my parents about my face as I still live at home, and my parents have not noticed any changes in my face being drooping to one side and the doctor would have seen something and signs on Tuesday (anything pre-warning)

Fishmanpa
22-07-17, 21:56
Hey Unsure...

I've looked though your history as well as the links you post in your signature and the consequences of your situation are quite apparent. I just hope you get the real life professional help you need in order to function normally, be productive and happy with your life.

Positive thoughts