PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones!

PAULF
08-11-04, 14:10
Hiya people, hope you are ok, sorry i have not been on this website for a couple of weeks - i have just started playing my keyboard for weddings and so it has taken a big chunk of my spare time away from me.

I have been doing fine up until yesterday when i forgot my mobile phone and we went to southport - i had an anxiety attack in the car - it was awful but i am pleased to say that it lasted for around 10 minutes and then it was gone and i was fine. It made realise how much i relied on a mobile phone - i have always use it as a get out clause (ie im ok if this happens as i have my mobile phone etc etc) but yesterday i didnt and i had to cope with it.

Hope this makes sense! Although i am feeling 60 % better i still have blips but this blip seemed to be bad but i was able to deal with it.

Anyway thats my wittering done for the day! Hope your all ok.

Take Care

Paul

Meg
08-11-04, 15:10
Thats brilliant Paul that you coped so well and are doing better overall too.

Good luck with your music .

Think this should be in sucesses...

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

Karen
08-11-04, 15:19
Hi Paul

Well done. You had a few minutes of anxiety when you realised you didn't have your mobile, but you dealt with it and got through it.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
08-11-04, 17:53
hi Paul,

You should be very proud of yourself as you coped very well with your anxiety attack!! I always need to have my mobile phone on me as I feel lost without it. What if something happened and I couldn't call anyone??? It is amazing how much we rely on them, isn't it?

Sarah :D

davebrum
08-11-04, 19:29
paul well done
you got through it
xx david

jill
08-11-04, 20:09
Hi paul:D

A big WELL DONE to you.

LOVE JILLXXX

pips
09-11-04, 13:43
Well done Paul.. You coped very well.

Take care

Love PIP'S XX

Laurie28
10-11-04, 13:02
Hiya Paul,

It just goes to show you are getting better!!

You didn't have your 'crutch' and you still got through it well

Well done

Lucky