PDA

View Full Version : Painful groin lympnodes

lelespears
22-07-17, 23:08
On holiday and walked home, it's very hot and some pain in my bikini area, felt and it's some nodes and they hurt!! No idea why. I'm scared

lelespears
23-07-17, 09:48
Can't anyone help! The area is at the top of my thigh area it feels bruised and is tender :-( lymphoma? Cancer? Why would nodes hurt??

lelespears
24-07-17, 15:40
My lympnodes in my groin area (bikini) all feel big! And I have pain on one side and I think it's nodes that are sore/ if I press or something leans on the area it hurts! I'm really worried, but I'm abroad :-( why would glands there be bugs and feel sore.

HoldingoutforHope
24-07-17, 16:35
Are you poking and prodding at the area? Lymph nodes get irritated when you poke them, it makes them swell and start hurting from the strain.

lelespears
24-07-17, 17:10
No not till I felt the area to see what was causing the pain.

Elen
24-07-17, 18:33
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

lelespears
24-07-17, 22:12
Omg I am freaking out. I posted a while ago about having itchy pinprick spots on my hands and I've just seen (reading threads on this) that itchiness is a lymphoma symptom!!! So I've sore raised lymphnodes and itchy skin!! I feel sick to my guts