PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new pals!

lindseyloops
23-07-17, 16:39
Hello everyone

I am new to this forum but very pleased to have discovered and hope to reach out to people in a similar situation.

I am a female in my mid 30's and I suffer from anxiety, sometimes acute and mild depression. I have lived abroad for several years and upon returning to the UK feel like a bit of a stranger in my own country! This has had a negative impact on my anxiety and depression levels, but I am plucking up the guts to do something about it. I am based in the South East of England and I guess my ultimate goal is to get some new friends to go out with/hang out with and hopefully support each other coping with anxiety and build a great new network of friends!

Looking forward to hearing back from people!

venusbluejeans
23-07-17, 16:57
Hiya lindseyloops and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Barry boy
23-07-17, 17:34
Sounds like a good idea Lindsey. Welcome to you:)

ferzackerlack
24-07-17, 22:10
Hello Lindsey. I am also in the south east of England. I suffer from anxiety, but I don't think I suffer from depression. However, I would love to find some people to talk to as well. My main problems are health anxiety, which I sometimes feel is spiralling totally out of control, and emetophobia.

rabjr
30-07-17, 21:10
Hi Lindsey, I am from the U.S.A. but I would like to converse with anyone via email. I suffer from Bi-polar disorder, severe social anxiety and depression. I have lost interest in everything I used to do (Painting, sculpture and other arts and crafts) and I rarely go out. I am needing to change but it's so tough battling the fear and depression. Anyway, I at least want to talk to other sufferers about their suffering too and just pass the time.