PDA

View Full Version : Fear of flying

jhopley
24-07-17, 10:43
Hey guys - I go on holiday this Friday and i am on a flight for 3h 30m even though i have a serious fear of flying. I have flown many times before but i still always seems to have this fear.

I am currently getting more and more anxious the closer i get to it and was wondering if anyone has this and if there are ways to prevent get anxious over it?

braindead
24-07-17, 14:03
Hey guys - I go on holiday this Friday and i am on a flight for 3h 30m even though i have a serious fear of flying. I have flown many times before but i still always seems to have this fear.

I am currently getting more and more anxious the closer i get to it and was wondering if anyone has this and if there are ways to prevent get anxious over it?

3 PINTS OF STELLA,:yesyes:

jhopley
24-07-17, 14:35
I have tried this and i cannot get drunk ha

braindead
24-07-17, 17:03
I have tried this and i cannot get drunk ha

your not suppose to get drunk 3 pints of Stella gives you a buzz , :whistles:

phil06
24-07-17, 18:43
I have the same issue I spent weeks deciding whether to book a flight in Jan and I did and managed it but it was only an hours flight.

Would love to go to Berlin but that's a 2 hour trip.

Phuzella
24-07-17, 18:55
The thing with flying is , if you want to go anywhere you just have to get on with it. Otherwise stay home. Apologies for my unsympathetic tone but that's it in a nutshell

phil06
24-07-17, 19:03
The thing with flying is , if you want to go anywhere you just have to get on with it. Otherwise stay home. Apologies for my unsympathetic tone but that's it in a nutshell

I took the train to Paris this summer to avoid flying. You can go quite far in Europe by train. The downside is it's more expensive than flying.