PDA

View Full Version : Heart worries .......... again

Emmy3105
24-07-17, 19:49
Hi everyone hope your all ok

Basically I'm kinda worried there is something wrong with my heart and it's just going to stop, stupid right?!?!

I've always had the odd palpitations throughout my marvellous anxiety journey but recently I've been having ones that are completely freaking me out

I try the normal just ignore them and they will go away, but I'm just so worried recently

They sort of miss 3 beats then do a massive thud they don't happen often but when they do they completely knock me

Just to add I had a egc about 4 and a half years ago and everything was normal so they said and when someone professional tells me all is good I listen and trust in what they say, cause of course it's their job to keep people alive right!!

So with me having that little 2 minute ecg 4 and a half years ago would it still be the same result now?? Or can heart problems develop??

I'm so worried my hearts going to stop

It's making me want to not do anything to get my heart rate up

Any replies, advice, a virtual kick up the bottom is welcome and much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

Anyone?

anx mum
24-07-17, 20:58
Hi hun I'm also worried about my heart but with me I'm having chest pain I'm concerned have a heart condition even tho my ecg has been ok. Sometimes my heart beats so slow I think its gonna stop its horrid

floridagirl1984
24-07-17, 23:00
i suffer with this day in and day out, just this passed weekend i was constantly checking my pulse because i couldn't sense my heart beat, it was slow which made me worry then it would speed up. What really gets me is when my body feels off, my chest wont feel quite right. Its sucks so bad but its something i struggle with all day. My heart anxiety fears started when my grandfather passed in 2012 and then my step father in 2014 both were on Thursdays and both were completely unexpected and both were cardiac arrest. Then later on in 2014 i went to Puerto rico on vacation which i suffered heat stroke and nearly died on the side of the road and really set my anxiety to a whole other level. ever since then i googled my symptom which made me feel a million times worse. anyhow im rambling here but i just wanted to let you know that i totally understand what you are going through. I can tell you one thing i have been watching Dr. Gupta from York cardiology on youtube, he has really good video on there that will help you out with your heart related anxiety, he sure has put ease to my anxieties. :)

Sunisong
24-07-17, 23:37
I also get this when I'm super anxious. It's just a symptom of the anxiety, unfortunately. And of course, when you notice it, you start worrying about it, which just makes it seem worse. Try hard not to stress over it, which I know is more difficult than it sounds. Best of luck.:)