PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Positive vibes!

Bevy1402
24-07-17, 22:54
Hi everyone,

Firstly want to send positive vibes your way!

I am having a rough time and nice to talk to others who understand.

I'm 2 1/2 months stopping diazepam cold turkey eek! Needed to though they were blocking my estrogen and at the age of 36 i need it as my ovaries were removed. Having little or no estrogen is as bad as it causes mental health issues and physical issues hence why you feel so bad on these evil pills....they take much needed hormones away from you....even men need estrogen.

I'm having days where I can't take it and want to curl up in a ball forever and days I'm full of anxiety. This stems from me feeling so dizzy and muscle spasms all over.

I'm positive though this is it....my happy place is waiting. I'll be happy and get my life back after missing so much these past few years :-)

Bevy x

venusbluejeans
24-07-17, 22:59
Hiya Bevy1402 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
28-07-17, 14:49
Morning Bevy1402. Sorry to hear about your problem with meds. I also have had my share of adventures with various medications myself. While I am no physician or therapist, sometimes it's not good to stop any medication "cold turkey", even if you hate it. That said, your overall attitude seems to be positive and that's a great thing, just remember to be honest with yourself, so that when you do have a rough day. Your not punishing yourself for it, we all have them Bevy1402. It's all about balance, you can have bad days with the good. One suggestion I have is to explore meditation. It's not for everyone but it really helps me to not stress out. Best to you on your journey Bevy1402.

Bevy1402
28-07-17, 19:14
Hey, meditation sounds right up my street. I'm all for natural remedies and reconnecting with natural energies. I don't believe in drugs now I'm not poisoning my body with anything else again. 👌 had a couple of great days and been smiling and laughing so I know I'm getting somewhere. Bad days will be there but that's just life. Thanks for your reply xxx