PDA

View Full Version : One of those days

blackie
15-05-07, 15:43
Hiya
My parents are coming home tomorrow from holiday which is great because i have hardly seen a human being for the last 2 weeks but bad because i have to cleen the house up.
I wake up feeling in a good mood and go and get things done. First i clear the cat trays out only to have the bag split. This really is the smellist job ever. So that took me about an hour to clear up. Then the cats make a mess with there food that i need to clear up and hover all the hairs off the rugs. NOte to self, shoot cats. lol
Only kidding. They are the most wonderful animals in the world. Milly booted me off the computer last night when i was playing games. The chair i sit in doubles up as her bed at the moment. And she drinks my water when i take a glass to bed. You hear this lapping noise in the middle of the night.
Ok, so this is a totally pointless post but i am bored and fed up and really dont want to clean the kitchen.
Blackie

Piglet
15-05-07, 16:27
Lol!!

Do it in bits hun - put a cd on and for one song do some cleaning then sit down for two songs and then back to cleaning for the next one!! Slow but you get there in the end! :D

Piglet :flowers:

clickaway
15-05-07, 17:49
Hiya
but i am bored and fed up and really dont want to clean the kitchen.

Join the club!

As piglet says, just do a bit at a time. That's the way I work!

Cheers,

groovygranny
15-05-07, 18:24
http://momzone.com/postcards/images/housework.gif.............but you did!! :)

Good advice from Piglet and Ray :winks: !!

And from me?..........

http://images.picsearch.com/is?-kTz7cy19YPK-lHnNUe0SGkYlU3Z8z4q51b9TsCDlZA..( click the link!).....

don't take any notice of GG :blush:!!!!!

:hugs::hugs:

blackie
15-05-07, 19:10
Hiya
haha, laughing hard.
Thanks you guys. Oh and the last time i did the cleaning listning to the cd i just had to sing along while i was in my pajarmers. Then the dorrbell wnet so i ansered it singing "but i am free and single and he's a lieing git". Did get a slighlty odd look.
Thanks guys for a giggle.
Blackie