PDA

View Full Version : New here, very glad to see there's a site like this.

nighthaven
25-07-17, 12:58
Just found this site when I was doing a search for heart palpatations. I'm in the middle of the root canal procedure where the initial work has been done to pack with antibiotics and I get the rest of the work done in a few days. Yeah, fun.

Anyway, enough about me. Let me tell you more about...me!
I am an INFJ, I am very uncomfortable in crowds where there are more than 12 people - and even then these have to be people that I know fairly well or I'm always looking for an exit.

I am a ginger and can have a fiery temper at times but by and large I am quite a docile and patient person.

I have a very large list of things I do not like, probably more things I dislike than I like but they're so far-fetched and irrelevant that it's not worth bringing up. Or am I too late?

I am happily married to my best friend in the entire world and she is the greatest thing that could have ever happened to me. No fights, just her questioning my actions as a ginger sometimes. Her nickname for me is even "Gingy".

We have two very cute 1 year old Boston Terrier pups who tear through our house chasing each other in play. After my wife, they are the next in line for the loves of my life.

I love to grill outside despite the fact that I hate being outside when the temperature is above 75F/24C. Yes, I hate the sun and everything to do with it. I sunburn easily, wear my long pants and hoodie everywhere I go - even in the summertime, and my sunglasses never leave my side.

I tend to worry a LOT...about everything! Hence the reason I found this website as I was panicking about these aforementioned palpitations. I worry about how people think of me. I worry about whether or not I said too much or didn't say enough. I worry about the weather - because with my job I have to as it directly impacts certain aspects of my job duties. I worry about my house, my yard, my car...and above all else I worry about: MONEY! I an deathly afraid that I will not be able to cover the month's finances despite having much, much more than a financially struggling person would have. I just worry about everything.

So I think that's about it. The last paragraph is probably what most are really looking for but hey, I thought I'd share some other info about me. Why not? It's not like people are reading this information and sharing it with others...are they? ARE THEY??? Oh God, one more thing to worry about!!

venusbluejeans
25-07-17, 13:03
Hiya nighthaven and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bee84
25-07-17, 13:21
Hi I'm an infj too. I've learnt that I need to spend massive chunks of time alone. I also have the typical worry about monetary security in the future along with the usual being extremely wary of other peoples feelings/the general mood. Infjs are just not as money driven as other types. I know some small groups are purposefully living without money! And I almost agreed with them for a while but that's easy for an infj to believe.