PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum-any support is welcomed

Sporty10
25-07-17, 18:46
Evening all,

Ive recently developed panic disorder and struggling to leave my house. Does anybody have any tips or support?

I need to get back on track, but completely scared.

Im a 32yr old male who has suffered with anxiety since my early teens. But i have never experienced this.

Many thanks, and I hope you are all well.

venusbluejeans
25-07-17, 19:00
Hiya Sporty10 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Sporty10
26-07-17, 16:13
Thank you very much. I will take a look.:)

ladyinpain
26-07-17, 17:35
Hi there. I know of one person who is experiencing the same symptoms and we have been doing our best to help this person as best we can. Is there something you're fearful of that triggers the symptoms and the feeling of not wanting to leave your home? Some suggest avoiding the subject of your fear while others suggest confronting this. I am around if you need any help or support, do let me know.

Ash J
26-07-17, 17:49
Hi Sporty,

Welcome to the forum! I too am a sufferer of panic disorder so if you ever wish to chat feel free to send me a pm!

Ash

Vanilla Sky
27-07-17, 17:47
Hi and welcome to NMP :)