PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or something else

Xx_Pringles_xX
25-07-17, 22:29
Hi I have been suffering from pretty bad anxiety for about a month and over that time i have found More and more symptoms and I just want you guys to tell me if you think the symptoms that im about to list are from my anxiety or something else
-abdominal pain that seems to be all over my abdomen
-chest pain on both side right where the ribs connect to the breast bone
-a constant headache on the left side of my head
-back pain from the ribs down
-pain behind both shoulder blades (but worse on the left)
-nausea
-fatigue (this could be from not getting enough sleep)
-Some pelvic pain
-Needing pee more than usual
-i also don't feel like eating anything so I probably haven't been getting the calories i need daily

And that's about all I can think of as of the moment im going to the doctors sometime this week but until then i am just constantly torturing myself about what it could be. Any reassurance is appreciated.

And if it helps anything im a 15 year old male. I also haven't been getting nearly any exercise

AntsyVee
26-07-17, 02:26
It could be many things, including anxiety. The best thing is what you already know, to go get checked out, and then go from there. In the meantime, keep yourself busy and distracted until your appointment so you don't fixate on it too much.

sdoxo
26-07-17, 02:26
Yeah, most of what you're describing sounds like anxiety. Anxiety can give you all kinds of physical symptoms like that.

Xx_Pringles_xX
26-07-17, 02:46
Thanks for the advice and reassurance

jdheart
26-07-17, 02:56
It may be hard for you to believe right now but everything
you are describing is anxiety. The symptoms will make you more anxious at times. Its a bad cycle but dont look at it as a negative. It just takes time. Here are some things you can do to help yourself.
1. If possible check with your Dr to make sure it is nothing physically wrong with you. My guess it is anxiety
2. Dont Google you symptoms can create more anxiety
3. Reassurance does help brifiely but wont cure your anxiety. In my opinion.
4. Really look deep in yourself and see if you can find what is causing your stress and anxiety. You might fifure it out you might not. If you cant dont dwell on it.
5. Read a book like Claire Weeks Helps to calm your mind and nerves.
6. If possible start some kind of therapy like CBT gives you a way to cope with your issues
7. Realize that it may be hard right now for you but in the end you will look back and say wow that was some crazy bs I went thru. You be stronger.
8. Always remember you will not be the first or the last person to deal with something like this. You may feel alone. You may be depressed. You maybe feel weierd or sick but many people like you and I have overcame this beast of anxiety or depression..keep your head up smile and do your best.

Xx_Pringles_xX
26-07-17, 05:10
Does anyone know how to get rid of the headache?

AntsyVee
26-07-17, 06:19
Ibuprofen and a cold compress.

Xx_Pringles_xX
26-07-17, 06:39
Thanks