PDA

View Full Version : Moan And Groan Society

mirry
15-05-07, 18:58
WANT TO HAVE A MOAN ABOUT ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING ?
Would you like to join this moan and groan society ?

Can I begin ?

Today I walked my daughter to school and managed to hold back a panic attack but once we got there my daughter announced shed left her pack lunch at home :ohmy: , so I had to walk all the way home again to collect it and then do the school run all over again :weep: .
Then I turned up to work 25 mins late and got soaked in a downpour of rain, only to be told by the old lady I go to that she only wanted me for half the time today cos she had a funeral to go to, so I lost out on half my money :mad: .
Walked home again to find my dog had sneaked into my bedroom upstairs and got trapped in my wardrobe (dont ask) and shed chewed up my summer shoes:ohmy: and scratched the door trying to get out!
Made a sponge cake for the kids only fo realised Id run out of icing sugar and burnt the turkey steaks.

So I go into the garden to check my lettace and reach over to check for slugs and as I do so I pulled my neck muscle , its agony.:wacko:
Now Im going down with a cold, my throats hurting alot.

There I feel alot better for that , thanks for reading xxx

EebyJeeby
15-05-07, 20:27
LOL Mirry!

God, I shouldn't laugh but crikey - what a day! I bet you'll chuckle when you read it back in a few days time. You couldn't make that lot up could you!

Hey, maybe you just had like a year's supply of crap stuff in just one day :-)

Eeb x

mirry
15-05-07, 20:42
Eeby, Im making up for it now lazing about on the sofa :yesyes: with a nice cup of coffee:D . Ive had an interesting week and its so nice to share it with you .:hugs:

kazzie
15-05-07, 20:48
Awwwwww Mirry:hugs:

I hope tommorrow brings a better day for you:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

mirry
15-05-07, 20:58
Kaz, I will make sure I take a umbrella tommorow lol.

eeyorelover
15-05-07, 22:09
Sometimes we all get a day that just totally suxs!!!! I would say look on the bright side but on days like the one you had today there isn't much of a bright side!!! Well I guess the bright side could be that it's almost over - LOL
Anyway - sending you ((((((HUGS))))))))) and the hopes that tomorrow is a much better day!!!!!
xxx
Sandy

groovygranny
15-05-07, 22:40
Oh Mirry....LOL !!!!:roflmao:

Are you sure we're not related?? :wacko:

GG's very relieved to know she's not the only 'partner in calamity' here!!!!:w00t2:

Sorry to laugh at your misfortune (not really hehe!) But what a twist on the 'cause and effect' clause eh??

PS: yes, better send you hugs as well (((((((((mirry))))))) !!!!!

:flowers:

Piglet
15-05-07, 23:01
Lol have a hug hun :hugs: .

Piglet :flowers:

clickaway
15-05-07, 23:56
Your dog got stuck in the wardrobe? Reminds me of a Fawlty Towers episode or two (substitute dog for a corpse, or in another episode Basil himself)

In a few days time, you could call this a comedy!

Take Care

mirry
16-05-07, 06:53
my dogs name is Lilly and now its "silly Lilly" , glad she didnt need the toilet whilst in there !

groovygranny
16-05-07, 08:52
Yeah, you could call her 'Piddly Lilly' then !!:blush:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one!!

:flowers:

mirry
16-05-07, 09:41
lol G.G, shes just come in the living room and has left dirty paw makrs on my sofa ! But shes so cute I cant get angry at her .

Well just done the school run and found 2p on the floor, lol so the days starting off alot better than yesturday and the suns out.
Must admit I felt pretty desperate picking up the 2p but I thought of that saying "find a penny pick it up and all day youll have good luck"
mmmm we shall see ,lol.