PDA

View Full Version : New and looking for help with anxiety

Greydays
26-07-17, 14:19
Just wanted to make a starting point on here. I'm new to the whole forum thing. I'm dealing with anxiety and depression. Have felt anxious for as long as I can remember and it's taking a toll on my day to day living. Just reaching out for someone to talk to, feel really alone and like no one understands me. I haven't been to the doctors as it makes me feel extremely anxious. I feel anxious about a lot of things, family life, work, money but I can't stop feeling worried and stressed. I'm not the best at explaining things, especially when I don't understand them myself really. My mood swings quite drastically on a day to day basis, like being in a rollercoaster. So yeah, guess that's a beginning

havingadventures
26-07-17, 14:28
[emoji20] I completely feel for you. If you need someone to talk to, please reach out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

venusbluejeans
26-07-17, 14:37
Hiya Greydays and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

ladyinpain
26-07-17, 17:31
I feel for you. Let me know if you need anyone to talk to.

Vanilla Sky
27-07-17, 17:48
Hi and welcome to NMP :)