PDA

View Full Version : Woke Up With A Sore Throat

aanns_GAD
27-07-17, 07:01
I have health anxiety. Posted here a few times. Well this morning I woke up with a sore throat. It felt like my nodes under my jaw were sore and then as the day went on it def let me know I had a sore throat.

It's the middle of summer here. I've never ever heard of anyone getting sick in the middle of summer! I'm so worried. I think this worry comes from a friend of mine who had gotten a cold that never went away and her neck glands started to swell and she went to the doc and after tons of tests she had NH Lymphoma. That scares me soooo badly. That's all I can think about when my throat begins to hurt.

My husband assures me that I may just be coming down with a little something since we have been going nonstop for almost a month. Lots of work. Then we went on a ten day vacay with family which was very stressful and we've been seeing friends and staying out late and drinking more than usual and getting less sleep and yesterday we went to a job site and it was very very dusty. I might've breathed some of that in so maybe that's contributing to it too? Idk I'm just worried and want to feel better. My birthday is in a week and a couple days and we have a party planned and I so want to feel great by then. Any advice would be appreciated