PDA

View Full Version : Scared I have skin cancer

Brad10
27-07-17, 19:49
I noticed some paid the last two days like a scab like I hit my solder on something it looks like a rash and it's probably half the size of a penny, it hurts some what and when I picked at it all the skin was coming off now I'm freaking out :((

Sunisong
27-07-17, 20:12
Sounds like a picked scab. But also, is it reddish? Does it burn/itch and is it rough to the touch? It sounds kind of like eczema, which is either caused by dry skin or an allergic reaction.

Brad10
27-07-17, 22:52
Sounds like a picked scab. But also, is it reddish? Does it burn/itch and is it rough to the touch? It sounds kind of like eczema, which is either caused by dry skin or an allergic reaction.

It's read yah and it's over two freckles(I have a lot) and I have eczema but never one small circle on my shoulder! And yah it hurts but doesn't itch at all

sdoxo
28-07-17, 01:22
It really doesn't sound like anything to be concerned about. I had a mole once that was super itchy, growing, AND flaking off. Even that turned out to be nothing.

Thelegend27
28-07-17, 09:04
Doesn't sound like any form of skin cancer I've heard of, sounds like a scab maybe from a bite or you scrapped it and didn't realize. If it doesn't heal in a few weeks then I'd say see a doctor because there's many other things aside from cancer that affect the skin alot of them are benign.