PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness, Shooting Head Pain?

Sunisong
27-07-17, 20:09
So this has been going on for a little over a week. It started out with a pressure feeling on one side of my head, like someone had just took all the muscles on the right side of my head and pulled them as tight as could be. I chocked it up to some muscle tension, and went on my way. Except, not really.

I started obsessing over the pain, but eventually it faded. After the pressure feeling went away, it was replaced with a sharp pain in that side of my head that comes and goes. The pain is mostly in my temple, but sometimes above that and behind my ear. I also get a burning sensation on that side of my head and occasionally the other side as well. I notice sometimes certain positions provoke it, like lying on my stomach propped up on my elbows seemed to last night, other times it seems like it's just there randomly. But it HURTS. I thought I was going to die.

I'm also dizzy basically 24/7, and my ears ring, particularly the one on that side. My feet feel tingly, and sometimes my calves cramp up. I'm sure my health anxiety and general anxiety is compounding some of this, but have any of you ever experienced this before? I have an appointment with a doctor later today.