PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

anxiety_depression
28-07-17, 13:55
Hi

I'm a new member to this forum,

Been suffering from depression and anxiety for many years.

Lately, I've been trying to reach out to people who share these same ailments, which is why I joined this forum

This is the third forum I'm joining; my experience on other forums has been less than appealing, to say the least. These forums seem to breed individuals who see it as a place to make fun of others, vent their own frustrations, and or hurl insults.

I'm hoping this place will be different.

Thanks

venusbluejeans
28-07-17, 14:03
Hiya anxiety_depression and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

HalfJack
30-07-17, 19:22
Welcome!

rabjr
30-07-17, 22:55
Hi, and welcome from a new member! I just joined today. I am looking for email pals to correspond with. We can talk, vent and discuss our mental problems with one another. I have bi-polar disorder, severe social anxiety and depression. It sucks with a capital "S". I am looking to help and to be helped hopefully. I have 2 friends in regular life and I am looking to gain a few more via email. Private Message me if you want to talk more or are looking for correspondence. - Rick