PDA

View Full Version : new member here

exbenzo
28-07-17, 15:17
Hello all, exbenzo here, I'm new here. Please excuse my English as it's not my native language.

Okay, as my name suggests, I've been psych meds (including benzo) free since around April 2017 after being on many psychiatric meds since 2000s. I had several health issues which I need your help. Before I joined I've been reading various posts in here and I want to say thank you so much for you guys here for made me not feel alone or the most miserable in the world. I'm currently trying my best to live and eat as healthy as I can. My issues that I've been dealing with include:
1. ocd
2. bipolar
3. psych meds withdrawal (free after roughly 15 years)
4. gerd
5. severe anxiety
6. fatigue / dizziness

I'm in my early 30s right now. I hope I can have nice conversations with you guys to share and help each other. Without the internet I feel like I'm alone here at my place. Thank you.

venusbluejeans
28-07-17, 15:23
Hiya exbenzo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

exbenzo
28-07-17, 17:00
Thanks a lot venus! I've read an article here just like you said. I read liver article since I'm currently having health anxiety about it. It's helpful indeed.