PDA

View Full Version : Feel off

Hypomean
29-07-17, 10:43
Hey guys I hope everyone is okay

I am here hopefully dealing with the beginnings of a cold .
So I was laying down I went to lay on my left side and I could hear my heart beat. But it wasn't beating right it sounded off. Too fast.
Soon after I got a heavy feeling on my nose. Throat feels like it's going to start getting itchy. Feel like I'm not breathing right, and I feel like at times as if I short circuit, as if i can't really do what I want and my body tries to do what I want so I get this twitch followed by a quiver in my chest.

Yes I feel like there's a cold coming on.

But I also have a few fears coming through:
Dealing with DVT, air embolism and a most likely that something is up situation.
First two make this cold feel like I could be suffering from either two. I am having trouble breathing.
The other I've been getting sick a lot and I fear HIV, Hepatitis or something in that line. My husband and I participated in high risk activities for that. Not drug related. But that was a year ago this month. And it's a nagging feeling.
My heart has been going of into to tachycardias and my pulse is a bit faster then usual. Which has had me have multiple skipped beat palps.