PDA

View Full Version : Struggling today

goldie84
29-07-17, 19:40
Hi everyone.. I'm having one of those days.. weeks. Ugh. Just need some support. I've been feeling "off" for a week or so and I know my anxiety has been way up as well. I've changed up my workouts and have been not snacking as much and I noticed a little weight loss (not trying to lose weight) and of course that is panicking me. I'm just having weird vague symptoms like slight nausea.. little bit of diarrhea (sorry) .. lightheadedness.. feeling like I'm not myself. Do I chalk it up to anxiety? Anyone else has weird weeks like these? I'm cycling through my "something is seriously wrong" thoughts. A lot of things are going right but I can't let myself enjoy it. My friend is coming From out of town.. I got a great promotion yesterday.. going on a fun vacation in a few weeks. But I'm so anxious I can't enjoy anything right now. Feel like I'm crawling out of my skin. 😔

ShaunRyder
30-07-17, 01:59
Firstly congrats on the promo!! :yesyes:

Everything you have described sounds like anxiety symptoms and the weight loss down to the different workouts and mainly the cutting out the snacking. When is your friend arriving? Your friend being with you may take your mind off things and calm your anxiety.