PDA

View Full Version : Such Pain

aanns_GAD
30-07-17, 03:55
I've had a sore throat since Wednesday morning. Woke up with nose pain under my jaw...developed into a sore throat as the day went on.

Here we are on Saturday evening. It hurts sooooo bad. Like it's on fire back there.

I went to the doctor yesterday because my ears started to hurt and she tested for strep and the initial test came back negative so she sent it to the lab to be sure and I'll know Monday. In the meantime I am freaking out that it's been like 3ish days and it's still a killer pain. It felt like it was getting a little better but maybe that was the Motrin yesterday and the DayQuil today...

Super worried. I've had three panic attacks today because sleeping is hard and I'm so worried.

AntsyVee
30-07-17, 04:57
So why aren't you continuing to take Motrin and DayQuil?

You're obviously sick. Every body gets sick. That's a part of life. You have to accept that you're gonna feel shitty for a few days and you need to take care of yourself. That means bed rest, lots of fluids, keep taking the Motrin and the DayQuil (or ZZQuil to help you sleep). Get some Sucrets or other throat lozenges to help with the throat pain.